Hike the Chakras of Table Mountain on the Hoerikwaggo Spiritual tour route
Cape point (root Chakra) to Table Mountain (Crown Chakra) –
Rediscover the Sacred
5 Day Guided slack-pack hike (fully inclusive)
Sacred Journey – to Enliven Body, Mind and Soul.
R 8 500 fully inclusive
A 5 Day Guided Sacred Journey (89km), specially designed to Enliven Body, Mind and Soul.
Walking the trail we will have the opportunity to connect and communicate with the sacred landscape, animals and plants that surround us. We will make shamanic tea from the wild flowers to ingest the collective energy of each place, enjoy sleeping out in the Nature, in tented Camps… spending time visiting the sacred Caves and shelters of the ancient San/Bushman and Khoi. Your local spiritually conscious guide will ensure a deep and meaningful experience, leading you safely and consciously along this unique Sacred Soul Journey. Medium fitness level required.
Where requested special ceremonies, sacred plant medicines and meditations can be facilitated.
Your Guides Simon Hill & Dean Liprini
2nd – 6th October,
24th – 28th October
8th – 12th November
22nd – 26th November
DAY ONE – Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope
We begin our Sacred Journey at the Base Chakra – Diaz Beach. This is the Sacred Root Chakra of the Cape Peninsula – where the Two Great Oceans the warm Indian and cold Atlantic create a powerful convergence point of Yin and Yang. Here we have the opportunity for a beach meditation to connect to our Primal Base Chakra. On to the Cape of Good Hope, along the Western edge of the Peninsula, passing the beautiful white Platboom Beach, on to Anvil Rock and Lean Rock, reaching the Sacred Bonteberg Shelter and the Krom River. We overnight overlooking the beautiful Smitswinkel Baai.
DAY TWO – The Pyramid All Seeing Eye – Sacred Burial Cave – Ascension Cave
We pick up our trail at the Sacral/Sexual energy centre at the Base of Red Hill – what experiences await us at this powerful creative energy centre? We ascend Red Hill to the Sacred Pyramid All Seeing Eye Rock – The Solar Plexus energy centre of the Peninsula. An opportunity to engage with this fire, male energy and how better to get into our power and overcome our fears. We descend across Great Sun Valley across to the Great Mother cave, an ancient sanctuary burial cave and earth mother womb, where more than 14 skeletons were removed from their resting place. We meet the stone guardians overlooking this sacred cave of the ancients. Above is the ‘Cave of Ascension’, the lower heart chakra, believed to be a ritual cave of rebirth and fertility. This is one of the Cape’s most sacred Caves (it is aligned to the Summer solstice). Along the way your guide will share more of the ancient knowledge, sacred geometries and healing plants and energies that enshrine this special place. We overnight in the Silvermine Valley
DAY THREE – Elephants Eye (Upper Heart Chakra) – Sacred Dolmen – Silvermine Waterfall
After our night in the valley we follow our sacred trail up along the gently flowing female energies of the Silvermine River, then up to the Sacred Dolmen, a Winter solstice marker stone and then down to the magical energies of the Silvermine Waterfall, here we descend to the cool moss covered rocks where the sparkling droplets of falling water cascade around us. Refreshed we Ascend to the Elephants Eye Cave, the Upper heart chakra of the Peninsula, what deeper insights and feelings of compassion and self-love arise from this sacred place? Meditation. Back to our tented camp for a swim in the Silvermine Dam before sharing a magical fireside dinner under the stars.
DAY FOUR – Sacred Grail Stone – The Mountain Gatekeepers – Tsui Goab/Tsui Goam
We awake and begin to traverse around Constantiaberg with awesome views over the entire Houtbay valley and surrounds. We visit the sacred Grail Stone an amazing stone holding incredible sacred geometries of the Equilateral Triangle and unified energy of the divine masculine and feminine.
A place honouring the divine balance at the time of the Equinox. An opportunity to feel our true spiritual core and sacred centre. We greet the mountain guardians as we descend through Vlakkenberg to Constantia Neck – the throat chakra of the Cape Peninsula and into the rich green forest of Orange Kloof, where will we find our voice.
DAY FIVE – Table Mountain Goddess (Third Eye) – City Bowl (Crown Chakra)
Our last day together we venture up the jeep track from Constantia Neck to Mc Clears Beacon, the highest point of Table Mountain. We explore the Table Top, enjoying the magnificent 360 degree views all around…we head for the third Eye of the Table Mountain Goddess …meditation to activate our third eye…what can we see? We descend Table Mountain via Platteklip Gorge to the lower Table Mountain road. Here we connect with the City bowl and the Crown Chakra, a final meditation, connection to our higher selves. We share a final sunset together overlooking Table Bay and Robben Island, smiles all around as we share the highlights of our magical journey together.
Simon Hill with Dean Liprini: A Sacred Site Researcher and Geomancer, born and raised on the lower slopes of
Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa, gives Dean a very authentic connection to the sacredness of every site.
Dean has more than 23 yrs of full time, hands on experience in his field, has authored a book entitled “Pathways of the Sun – Unveiling the Mysteries of Table Mountain and Beyond” Published 2006 and recently compiled a DVD “Pathways of the Sun – An Awakening.” Dean has unveiled many sacred sites of Southern Africa – which collectively weave together layers of ancient history – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, adding to his deep insight and knowledge of the sacred geometries & metaphysical healing properties, of the inner and outer landscapes that enshrine and connect us to these sacred places.
He masterfully co-creates each journey and experience with and for many spiritual groups and individuals.
To pay your deposit by credit card or pay pal click the Add to Cart button below.
This is a safe payment portal for your deposit, 3% has been added to cover the bank fees.
Bank details below for local & international bank transfers and deposits:
Bank Name: Standard Bank of South Africa
Account Name : Soul Tours Constantia branch
Account number : 012415472
Branch code : 010545
Swift Code : SBZAZAJJ
Office – +21 789 0268 Simon Hill – +27 83 255 7038 / Dean Liprini – +27 79 404 8762 / Ash Dennett – +27 74 211 0059 email@example.com / www.soultours.co.za
IMPORTANT: Please read the following booking terms and conditions before paying your deposit. Your deposit payment is your agreement to all the conditions stated below:
BOOKING TERMS, REFUNDS AND CONDITIONS :
1. A 50% deposit is required 4 months for large groups 15 people or more, to secure your reservation.
2. The full payment of the cost of the trip must be paid at least 2 months before the trip starts, unless other arrangements have been stipulated.
3. In the event of your cancellation 30 days or more before departure your deposit payment of 50% is forfeited.
4. In the event of your cancellation less than 30 days before departure 100% of total cost is forfeited.
5. All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
6. Soul Tours – reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
7. Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide cover for medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
8.Soul Tours – reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
9. . Soul Tours – purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Soul Tours – cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
10. While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Soul Tours – does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless . Soul Tours – it’s members, co- facilitators Michael Tellinger, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
11. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.