Create your own custom tour with us
CREATE YOUR OWN SOUL TOUR WITH THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES :
Sacred Medicine Ceremonies
If you feel the call to do a Sacred Medicine Ceremony, we will arrange it for you. You can partake in one-night ceremonies or do a full weekend retreat in blissful surroundings. Reconnect with the Divine while journeying into your own deep sub-conscious. These ceremonies are not for the fainthearted and are not done for recreational purposes. This is all about transformation, liberation and the raising of conscious awareness.
Sustainable living workshops
Learn to live a lifestyle that uses significantly less of the Earth’s natural resources. Reduce your carbon footprint while learning how to live in harmony with the planet!
Day hikes and day trips to sacred sites around the Cape Peninsula
Visit magical places where the ancients have left their mark and be guided on how to recognize these megalithic stones, caves and rock shelters. Lead by one of our experienced guides, feel the significance of the history of our peninsula and experience for yourself how these sites are aligned with the natural energy vortices created by the interaction between the earth and sky.
Horse riding on the beach
Spend a day riding on what must surely be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Enjoy incredible sea and mountain views while galloping along the pristine white sands of Noordhoek beach. Feel the wind blowing in your hair and the salt water cleansing your senses.
Yoga Classes and workshops
Still your mind, strengthen and detox your body and feed your soul. Your teacher, Simon Hill, will lead you in the practice of vinyasa style yoga in the Ashtanga tradition, a system of postures connected by the breath. You can do one-off classes or workshops in our beautiful studio.
Learn how to quiet your mind and centre your being through the ancient practice of meditation. Discover how to access your inner wisdom by gently silencing the ceaseless chatter of the monkey mind.
Experience for yourself the exhilaration of riding the surf with one of our professional surf instructors, the goal being to have you stand up on your own wave and feel the rush of the ocean! Lessons take place at the famous surfers’ spot, Muizenberg beach, offering gently breaking, sand-bottomed waves perfect for beginners! Surfs up!
Travelling up and down our beautiful coast line, on both the East Coast and West Coast (swell depending). Experience the surf trip of a lifetime and be guided on the best surf spots our beautiful coast has to offer! Surf your heart out all day then unwind at the camp fire with a good old South African Braai (barbeque) and a couple of cold beers. That’s got to be heaven on earth….
Experience the concept of ‘tight-rope walking’ but just 60cms off of the ground and on a slackline (2” polyester webbing) tensioned between two trees! You will be lead by an experienced instructor on how to identify the gear, setup, pre-slackline warm up and then practical! An amazing and fun-filled source of exercise that anybody and everybody will benefit from and enjoy! Picnic to be enjoyed in between workshops out in our wonderful Cape Nature spots
We will organise all your meals and accommodation in the most exquisite locations imaginable
To pay your deposit by credit card or pay pal click the Add to Cart button below.
This is a safe payment portal for your deposit, 3% has been added to cover the bank fees.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
Bank details below for local & international bank transfers and deposits:
Bank Name: Standard Bank of South Africa
Account Name : Soul Tours Constantia branch
Account number : 012415472
Branch code : 010545
Swift Code : SBZAZAJJ
Office – +21 789 0268 Simon Hill – +27 83 255 7038 / Dean Liprini – +27 79 404 8762 / Ash Dennett – +27 74 211 0059 email@example.com / www.soultours.co.za
IMPORTANT: Please read the following booking terms and conditions before paying your deposit. Your deposit payment is your agreement to all the conditions stated below:
BOOKING TERMS, REFUNDS AND CONDITIONS :
1. A 50% deposit is required 4 months for large groups 15 people or more, to secure your reservation.
2. The full payment of the cost of the trip must be paid at least 2 months before the trip starts, unless other arrangements have been stipulated.
3. In the event of your cancellation 30 days or more before departure your deposit payment of 50% is forfeited.
4. In the event of your cancellation less than 30 days before departure 100% of total cost is forfeited.
5. All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
6. Soul Tours – reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
7. Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide cover for medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
8.Soul Tours – reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route, the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be deemed necessary.
9. . Soul Tours – purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Soul Tours – cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
10. While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Soul Tours – does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless . Soul Tours – it’s members, co- facilitators Michael Tellinger, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
11. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.